Summer Circus Camp
SUMMER CIRCUS CAMP
(must have completed 1st grade by camp date)
* 2-day Camp June 28 & 29 12pm-4pm $160
* 3- day Camp July 27th-29th 12pm-4pm $225
Why choose Circus Camp?
Unique and fantastical Circus training!
Small class setting
Encouraging and patient staff
Daily drinks & snacks ~ Fruit, veggies, bagel/cream cheese
Making new friends!
Certificate of completion and T-Shirt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for SUMMER CAMP
*Special Needs - If your child has special needs of any kind, this must be approved before registering. We may or may not be able to make the accommodations.
This includes significant physical limitations, extra emotional needs, spectrum disorders, attention disorders, chronic illness (i.e. diabetes, asthma), and overweight/obesity. Campers can not partake while in casts, limb braces, finger splints, crutches, canes, or any other medical device. However, sub q insulin pumps are doable if placed on the upper arm.
*Attire - Appropriate attire will be expected every. You will be given a list of the rules. If a participant is not dressed according to our rules, we will be unable to allow them to partake in camp.
* Restroom - ALL participants will need to be able to use the restroom by themself. We can not accompany them or help them in the bathroom or offer potty assistance.
* Drop n Go - This is a Drop n Go camp. You may arrive no more than 10 min early to pick up your child.
* No Spectators - We are not allowing spectators, pictures, or filming of any kind (except by the instructors) until the last 10 minutes of camp. If we capture a few pics, they will be emailed to all camper families. Photo release will be part of the registration process.
* Behavior - Participants must be able to appropriately and kindly interact with peers.
* Emotional Support- Tears happen. If the emotional needs of a participant interfere with their ability to partake in activities and/or become distracting or disruptive, we will be unable to have them return. These instances are very situational. We will converse with the parents before making any decisions.
* Late Policy - Summer Camp has a 15 min late policy. After 15 min, we can not allow a camper in for the day. No credit/refund/reschedule will be offered.
* Cancellations Policy - All Sumer Camp registrations (1 day or multiple days) have a 7 days cancellation policy. If 7 days or more notice is given, you will receive in-studio credit good for 3 months. Less than 7 days receive no credit and forfeit all payments. In the event Summer Camp gets canceled by the facility, you will receive a full refund.
* Dismissal by Facility - Refunds/credits will not be offered if a camper is dismissed for behavior-related issues and/or not dressed appropriately.
* Medical Excuse - Medical excuses need to be in writing by a physician. If the medical excuse is given 7 days or more before the first day of camp, you will full receive in-studio credit good for 3 months. If the medical excuse is given less than 7 days notice, you will receive 50% in-studio credit good for 3 months.