Mini Circus Camp
Summer Circus Camp
LYRA ~ TRAPEZE ~ GERMAN WHEEL ~ CUBE ~ RINGS
Beginner & Experienced classes
Pay as you go
Beginner level is available to register here
Experienced level is available by permission
MINI CIRCUS CAMP
90 min mixed apparatus:
Silks & Lyra in every camp plus 1 of the following:
Static Trapeze, Rings, Cube
SUMMER CIRCUS CAMP
(must have completed 1st grade by camp date)
* 3-day Camp June 29-July 1 12pm-4pm $300
* 4- day Camp July 26th-29th 12pm-4pm $400
*4-day camp will end with student demonstrations & parent participation on July 29th 3:15pm
Can't make it to a full camp?
There is an opportunity to register for 1 day = $120
Dates avail: 6/29, 6/30, 7/1, 7,26
Very limited space for single day campers
Why choose Circus Camp?
Unique and fantastical Circus training!
Small class setting
Encouraging and patient staff
Daily drinks & snacks ~ Fruit, veggies, bagel/cream cheese
Making new friends!
Certificate of completion and T-Shirt for those enrolled in the full camp session
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for SUMMER CAMP
*Special Needs - If your child has special needs of any kind, this must be approved before registering. We may or may not be able to make the accommodations.
This includes: significant physical limitations, extra emotional needs, spectrum disorders, attention disorders, chronic illness (i.e. diabetes, asthma), largely overweight/obesity. Campers can not partake while in casts, limb braces, finger splints, crutches, canes, or any other medical device. However, sub q insulin pumps are doable if placed on the upper arm.
*Attire - Appropriate attire will be expected every day. You will be given a list of the rules. If a participant is not dressed according to our rules, we will be unable to allow them to partake in camp.
* Restroom - ALL participants will need to be able to use the restroom by themself. We can not accompany them or help them in the bathroom or offer potty assistance.
* Dron n Go - This is a Drop n Go camp. You may arrive no more than 10 min early to pick up your child.
* No Spectators - We are not allowing spectators, pictures, filming of any kind (except by the instructors) unless you are in the 4-day camp and part of our final group demonstrations. If we capture a few pics, they will be emailed to all camper families. Photo release will be part of the registration process.
* Behavior - We do not tolerate vulgar language, fighting, pushing/shoving, or bullying of any kind. Participants must be able to appropriately and kindly interact with peers.
* Emotional Support- Tears happen. If the emotional needs of a participant interfere with their ability to partake in activities and/or become distracting or disruptive, we will be unable to have them return. These instances are very situational. We will converse with the parents before making any decisions.
* Late Policy - Summer Camp has a 15 min late policy. After 15 min, we can not allow a camper in for the day. No credit/refund/reschedule will be offered.
* Cancellations Policy - All Sumer Camp registrations (1 day or multiple days) have a 7 days cancellation policy. If 7 days or more notice is given, you will receive in-studio credit good for 3 months. Less than 7 days receive no credit and forfeit all payments. In the event Summer Camp gets canceled by the facility, you will receive a full refund.
* Dismissal by Facility - Refunds/credits will not be offered if a camper is dismissed for behavior-related issues and/or not dressed appropriately.
* Medical Excuse - Medical excuses need to be in writing by a physician. If the medical excuse is given 7 days or more before the first day of camp, you will full receive in-studio credit good for 3 months. If the medical excuse is given less than 7 days notice, you will receive 50% in-studio credit good for 3 months.